The Zehnder Carboline sets new standards in terms of performance, temperature distribution and controllability. Constructed from steel sheeting and a patented graphite and copper insert, the Zehnder Carboline is a smooth, ﬂat and lightweight panel designed for both heating and cooling. This high-performance system can easily and practically be integrated into existing, new grid and suspended ceilings.
- Suitable for all commercial applications particularly hospital projects
- Clean, smooth metal cassette
- Acoustic absorption options
- High-tech patented carbon/copper element
- Anti-bacterial paint ﬁnish RAL 9016 or 9010
- A-rated ﬁre protection insulation
- Models available for both open and closed ceilings as well as plasterboard ceiling solutions
For professional users only
This content is only available for professional my.Zehnder registered users. You can register now with my.Zehnder or login in to your existing account and then you will be able to access all of the contents.