The Zehnder Alumline proves adaptable to modern requirements, responsive to temperature changes in a timely manner, offering an energy efficient solution whilst also providing architectural freedom in design. Constructed from galvanised steel with an aluminium heating conducting profile and copper pipe, Zehnder Alumline enables functional solutions for both heating and cooling needs.
Modules for closed ceilings
The Zehnder Alumline radiant ceiling panels are perfect for integration into all types of lay-in ceilings, especially into traditional grid ceilings, which are often used in schools, hospitals, nurseries, retirement homes and offices.
Available in a range of section lengths, with special dimensions available on request.
Modules for ceiling sails
The Zehnder Alumline radiant ceiling panels can also be installed, freely suspended from the ceiling, either in series or adjacent to each other. A high-quality powder coating finish, combined with a discreet design ensures both a long service life, as well as architectural freedom in design. Available in a range of section lengths, with special dimensions available on request.
- Suitable for all commercial applications, in offices and meeting rooms, schools, nurseries and hospitals
- Energy saving thanks to a short system response time to temperature changes
- Operating temperatures perfectly suitable for low temperature system
- Can be installed in the suspended ceiling or as a freely suspended installation
- Simple installation: lightweight, delivered ready to install, simple hydraulic connection
- Integrated sound insulation (optional)
- The high-quality paint on the surface of the radiant ceiling panels guarantees the system's long service life