- Natural principle of radiant heat
- Even distribution of heat throughout the room
- Heating and cooling are immediately noticeable
- Silent operation
- No dust dispersal - a benefit for allergy sufferers
- Lower cleaning costs for your building
We spend almost three quarters of our lives indoors: at home, at work, during our leisure time. The indoor climate (temperature and air quality) is itself a big influence on our general wellbeing.
Comfort is mainly achieved by the way in which heat is transferred: For example, the radiant heat of a stove is perceived as pleasant and natural, because it warms the body directly. This principle of heat transfer is used by the radiant heating and cooling systems. Radiant panels arranged evenly across the ceiling create a perfect, naturally comfortable climate. The heat is evenly distributed across the entire surface.